Greetings, saints of FPC!
Here is the link for Sunday, Aug. 9 Worship: https://youtu.be/
Prayer Requests: Gracious God, we ask your healing and encouragement for:
- Mary Helen, recovering from surgery
- Lois' sister Linda with declining health
- Sondra's sister Evelyn, caring for others after a COVID death in the family
- Annette's friend Patty's husband
- Carlene as she recovers from shoulder surgery
- Teresa's continued healing
- Flo and Bill as they make some life transitions and especially Bill as he had a recent fall
- Sam's broken heel
- Thanksgiving for Sherry's double lung transplant; continued prayers for complete healing.
- Strength and encouragement for Steve and Cindy
- Family members suffering from mental illness or addiction
- For Union County; may all of us make wise decisions about protecting ourselves and others from COVID-19
- For racial justice and peace in our nation
- An end to violence in all its forms
- Our schools as they move forward with dealing with Covid
Zoom Coffee Hour will happen at 10 am on Sunday:
- Meeting ID: 872 6151 3822
- We will allow free-flow conversation later in the meeting, but at first we will invite you to tell a story of a moment of connection you have experienced in the past couple of weeks...connection with nature, other people, yourself, God--whatever story comes to you to share. Hudsons will start and then share the opportunity to speak by mutual invitation.
- We will close no later than 11 am with prayer