Good day, saints! We hope this information finds you well!
Here is the link to Sunday's service: https://youtu.be/
- Prayers for Annette's brother Craig who has improved
- Prayers for Carlene as she recovers from shoulder surgery
- Prayers for Teresa's continued healing
- Flo and Bill as they make some life transitions and especially Bill as he had a recent fall.
- Prayers for Sam's broken heels
- Thanksgiving for Sherry's double lung transplant; continued prayers for complete healing.
- For Union County; may all of us make wise decisions about protecting ourselves and others from COVID-19
- For racial justice and peace in our nation
- An end to violence in all its forms
- The family of Lucy and Tony for health concerns
- Ongoing prayers for Steve and Cindy
- Family members who are suffering from mental illness
- Our schools as they move forward with dealing with Covid
Zoom Coffee Hour will happen at 10 am on Sunday, link is below.
- Please mute yourself upon entry to the Zoom room. We will be trying to facilitate the flow of conversation, and muting yourself when you are not talking is helpful.
- We will allow free-flow conversation later in the meeting, but at first we will invite you to tell a story of a moment of connection you have experienced in the past couple of weeks...connection with nature, other people, yourself, God--whatever story comes to you to share. Hudsons will start and then share the opportunity to speak by mutual invitation.
- We will close no later than 11 am with prayer