Here is the link to Sunday's service: https://youtu.be/LmmjE-1waSg
- Prayers for Annette's brother Craig
- Prayers for Carlene as she recovers from shoulder surgery
- Prayers for Teresa's continued healing
- Flo and Bill as they make some life transitions and especially Bill as he had a recent fall.
- Prayers for Sam's broken heels
- Thanksgiving for Sherry's double lung transplant; continued prayers for complete healing.
- For Union County; may all of us make wise decisions about protecting ourselves and others from COVID-19
- For racial justice and peace in our nation
- An end to violence in all its forms
- The family of Lucy and Tony for health concerns
- Ongoing prayers for Steve and Cindy
Zoom Coffee Hour will happen at 10 am on Sunday, link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87261513822?pwd=dDZuRFdmc1pVSmpDUXVHZ2VXZDcyZz09
- Please mute yourself upon entry to the Zoom room. We will be trying to facilitate the flow of conversation, and muting yourself when you are not talking is helpful.
- We will allow free-flow conversation later in the meeting, but at first we will invite you to tell a story of a moment of connection you have experienced in the past couple of weeks...connection with nature, other people, yourself, God--whatever story comes to you to share. Hudsons will start and then share the opportunity to speak by mutual invitation.
- We will close no later than 11 am with prayer
Upcoming Spiritual Growth Opportunity: (as announced on this week's worship video):
Title: Your Most Life-Giving Story.
Dates: August 19, 26, Sept. 2, 9.
Time: 4:00-5:30pm (Pacific Time)
Who: Anyone who wants to grow in knowledge of self, others, and God; anyone seeking deeper conversation and a greater sense of connection in community. Members of any church (or no church) are welcome. Participants do not have to be local, since we are doing the gatherings by Zoom. Description: Spiritual Director and Pastor Laura Hudson will facilitate an online spiritual experience. Participants will discover new insight into their life stories in a group of four people on Zoom. We will use a storytelling format and prompts based on the book, Re-Creating a Life by Diane M. Millis: https://www.dianemillis.com/recreating-a-life. How: Please commit to bringing your full listening presence to all four of the weekly events. Zoom link will be sent the day before each session. Register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezlkV84pXjic73pUWiR__5S8IGnmuwUgq7jBASjgx98UV3JA/viewform?usp=sf_link